Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Island Days Sketchbook

Sketchbook Cover - Paint Pens 9"x12"

Ok, I have been wanting to do this for a while, so I finally did it. I painted the front cover of one of my canvas covered sketchbooks. I had a blast doing it, and now every time I see by sketchbook I can't wait to put something in it. I highly suggest everyone do paint the front of their sketchbooks. It is a great way to inspire you when you need and artistic pick me up.

Today's Update:

I went to the sand dunes and did two watercolors. It was nice to be sitting there under an umbrella, listening to the ocean, feeling the salty breeze, and doing artwork. I will be posting today's pieces soon, I just need to hook the laptop to the scanner.

Well, I am off to dinner and then back to work making more art.

No comments:

Post a Comment